Monday, May 11, 2009

You mean I'm not at Don Brazilios?!

I'm waiting for a family to punch the marketing idiots behind the whole  "SURPRISE-you're-not-at-an-italian-restaurant-it's-just-pizza-hut" commerical idea.  I understand that they're trying to tell us the food is soo good people would think its from an italian restaurant but here's the thing Pizza Hut...if you told me you were taking me to lick butts at an underground S&M sex dungeon in San Francisco on the corner of Market and 23rd called Don Brazilios (totally hypothetical situation), and then while i was in the process of licking a butt (mind you im doing all of this blindfolded) you asked me where i thought i was licking a butt at...I'd probably say Don Brazilios. I'd be surprised to find out that you put me in a limo and took me back home to lick butts. 

The point I'm tyring to make is this: at no point did I say "wow, this is the best butt i've licked" or "yum, corn...interesting kick"...i simply thought i was at one place and it turned out I was not.  My other point..hopefully no one reads this because i'm grossing myself out. Last but not least, Pizza Hut...STOP IT! It's annoying. You're like my little brother (if i had one) that keeps trying to wrestle with you when you know you can just punch him in the nuts real quick but then he'll probably run crying to mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment