Wednesday, September 2, 2009

No dice on the open mic


I tried performing at 3 open mics tonight. let's just say my lucks run out. I was on my way to the first and could not figure out how to get there. After making about 3 circles around union square I figured it was too late but not before I fucked with someone's game of quarters. I caused some dude to lose some money is all I can tell. I thought I was stopping a quarter from rolling and it turned out that was not a good thing.

The second one I was able to call ahead and as it turned out was cancelled for the night. So i saved myself the trip.

The third, I trekked all the way to 33rd and 5th only to get there and realize it had also been cancelled but since they had no contact info I found out the hard way.

This town is drier than a 104 yr old woman.

I can only say that I got a nice walk out of it. I hope tomorrow night is better. I really would like to make people NOT laugh. It would be a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment